batch oil refinery line 1-20TPD
Batch oil refinery is one of the main kinds of oil refinery methods, which is suitable for various vegetable and animal oils, such as soybean oil, peanuts oil, sunflower oil, rape seeds oil, cottonseeds oil, coconut oil, palm oil, niger seeds oil, rice bran oil, fish oil, seal oil, etc. It is suitable for small capacity, 1TPD to 20TPD, which contains Degumming, Neutralizing, Decolorization and Deodorization section. As a result, it can also be called small edible oil refinery unit.
Advantages of batch edible oil refinery line:
- Wide application: Our small batch edible oil refinery line is suitable for various crude vegetable oil, even animal oil, fish oil, etc.
- Low investment: Small batch oil refinery line needs less investment, and cost recovering time is also short.
- Less land request: Sometimes land is one of the problems for you to start oil milling business, but for our batch oil refinery, you don’t need to consider this matter, even 50m2 workshop will be ok.
- Easy operation: For small capacity batch oil refinery, it is very easy to operate. After our short time professional training, your workers can operate the machines well.
Flow chart of batch oil refinery:
Introduction of four sections in batch oil refinery line:1. Degumming Section: Some impurity, such as Phospholipid, gum, and protein, can be dissolved into oil when there is no water, but once there is water in oil, these impurities can be dissolved into water. So, in degumming section, we use the hot water to wash crude oil for two-three times to remove these impurities.
2. Neutralizing Section: Crude oil contains much free fatty acid, which is harmful for health. Free fatty acid can have reaction with caustic soda. During the reaction, it can be saponified and becomes soap stock, then small soap stock pellets will sink and become sediment and be pumped out. After neutralizing, most of the free fatty acid will be removed out.
3. Decolorization Section: Most of the crude oil has deep color because of the pigments, such as carotene, xanthophyll, etc. We use bleaching earth to remove pigments, because bleaching earth has strong adsorption capacity. Then pump oil into plate filter to remove bleaching earth, then pigment also will be removed out along with bleaching earth, and oil will be clean and transparent.
4. Deodorizing Section: Pure oil has no smell, but different crude oil has their special smell because of some volatile matters, for example the oxide for ketones, aldehydes, hydrocarbons. In deodorizing section, we deliver steam into oil continuously, and make sure steam and oil can fully contacted under high temperature and pressure, then volatile matters can be removed out along with the steam.