Extraction of Oil from Soya Beans
Soya beans produce edible oil which is light, clean and flavored. This makes it more popular and liked by many people. The soybean oil is composed of 60% polyunsaturated fat and 24% monounsaturated fat which combines to form a kind of oil that is healthy for the heart. The extraction of oil from soya beans can be done by use of several methods including: commercially, chemically, by use of hexane and also by cold pressing. Refining soybean oil will be the future development direction of the edible oil production industry. Therefore, investing in a small-scale or large-scale soybean oil refining and processing plant is a profitable opportunity.
Investing A Soybean Oil Refining Plant Business
Our common edible oil is produced through refined and extract oil packaging by large-scale refined oil manufacturers, so if you want to commercialize your own edible soybean oil, you need soybean oil refining equipment. Below is an introduction to the refining process of the soybean oil processing plant. If you are interested in setting up your own soybean oil plant, please let us know your email address so that we can contact you and send more detailed business information to help you.
Commercial Extraction of Oil from Soya Beans
In modern society processing plants extract soybean oil by solvent liquid transfer whereby the soya beans are cleaned then they are cracked, dehulled and later conditioned into a thin flake before they enter the extractor for oil removal. The commercial or industrial soya bean oil extracting system is mainly composed of the seed cleaning and crushing plant, the softener, the presser and refiner and the extruder and roller.
- In the seed cleaner there is a magnetic separator which removes impurities such as nails, wires and iron. In the cleaner bean stems and pods are also removed.
- The cleaned beans are taken to the crusher where the beans are crushed and separated from soybean skin and from bean kernels. The beans are broken to about four to eight valves. The preferred crusher is the tooth rolled with cutting impact and bending effect such as the KMPSJ series which has a little noise and uniform output. Crushing helps increase the surface area of oil seed. The process is conducive to the transfer of temperature and temperature and moisture in softening process of oil seed ensuring a softening effect.
- Next step is softened in order to adjust the oil seed moisture and temperature to improve its elasticity for the best condition for the rolling process. The softening temperature is based on the level of moisture in the soybean. If the moisture is ranging from 13%-15% the temperature should be between 70℃-80℃ which takes about 15-30minutes. The commonly used softener is the horizontal softening pot which helps avoid abrasion of scraper and heating layer hence long life. Softening reduces power degree and the sticky roller phenomenon.
- Extruding then takes place where the crushed and rolled soybeans are put into a porous expanded granular material. It requires a high temperature for a short processing time i.e. 110℃-200℃ which lasts between one to three minutes.
- During rolling the oil seed is graduated from a granular level to flake. This helps destroy the cell structure of the oil seed. It also increases the surface area of seeds and shortens the distance of the oil flowing out. Moisture and temperature of the materials should be controlled.
- The flake is then taken for pressing where it is squeezed and pressed and under pressure oil seeps out through the press cage gaps and gathers into oil reservoirs. The oil extracted is then filtered to remove solid particles.
- The oil is later refined, packed and transported for sale.
Soybean oil quality is measured in terms of free fatty acids. The general fat extraction process is cleaning of soybeans, crushing them, softening them, flaking and pre- pressing extraction which is the basic process in soybean oil processing plants today. If you are interested in our extracting soybean oil processing equipment, please contact us， and we will reply to you by email or whatsapp to send more details or price list of our products to you.
Picture Display: Hot Sale Soybean Oil Extraction and Refinery Equipment
Soybean Oil Extraction Plant Working Video
Features of Soybean Extraction Machine
Some features of the soybean extractor machine:
- 1. Its extraction system should be able to adapt to different raw materials.
- 2. All its equipment should be able to discharge the gas absorbed in the system.
- 3. It should have a sufficient energy-saving design, will use heat energy Often, steam consumption is also saved.
- 4. It should be able to use negative pressure and evaporation to ensure excellent soybean oil quality
Some of the advantages of soybean oil is that it is high in nutrition, it has a light colour and it also does not bubble during frying.Therefore, many oil mills that are doing crude oil extraction can consider adding a small oil refining equipment. After that, it is also a good investment and innovation to transform into a small-scale oil refinery. If you want to learn more information about building a soybean oil extraction plant and high quality equipment required, please feel free to contact us!