semi-continuous oil refinery 10-50TPD
Home > Products > Oil Refinery Line >
The semi-continuous oil refinery process design is based on batch type but higher than batch type.
Compared with batch oil refinery line, semi-continuous oil refinery process is more efficient. At the same time compared with fully continuous oil refinery plant, Semi-continuous oil refinery process needs less investment cost. The semi-continuous oil refinery capacity can be designed according to customer requirement. It’s suitable for the middle type oil refinery plant from 10TPD to 50TPD. So it is also called middle scale oil refinery unit.
Raw materialThe semi-continuous oil refinery plant has widely scope of raw materials. It can deal with different kinds of oil.
- Vegetable seed oil: cottonseed oil, sunflower seed oil, soybean oil, peanut oil, palm oil, coconut oil, chiaseed oil, etc.
- Fruit oil: Grape seed oil, palm fruit oil, olive oil, avocado oil, etc.
- Animal oil: Fish oil, seal oil, etc.
Oil refinery process introduction:Semi-continuous oil refinery has a main process which is different from batch type: that is deodorization. (For more about the following processes, please learn here.)
- Deacidification/ Neutralization: Use NaOH to react with FFA inside oil. Then the reaction product soap stock will be discharged.
- De-gumming: Use hot water to mix with crude oil to remove the gum inside oil. Then dry the oil for bleaching process.
- Decoloration/Bleaching: Use the bleaching earth to take the impurities out. Then use the filter to remove the bleaching earth.
- Deodorization: This is the main different type from batch type oil refinery. It’s continuous type. We use the continuous deodorization tower to remove the peroxide value. Then there will be no serious smell in oil. After filtering, you will get final oil product.
Functions of Main Parts in Semi-continuous oil refinery
- Refining section: used for P-acid de-gumming, alkali refining de-acid and water rinsing.
- Decoloring section: used to remove pigments, bleaching oils and grease dehydrate.
- Deodorizing section: to remove the odor components off oil.
- Dewax: used to remove the wax off the oil, in order to get the high quality oil.
- Heat-transfer oil stove: supply each device that needs heat energy; temperature can reach above 280°C.
- Steam generator: produce steam for de-odoring and distillation.
- Vacuum pump: supply vacuum for dehydrate, de-color, de-odor. Vacuum degree can reach above 755mm Hg.
- Press filter: filter clay, filter out clear oil.
- Air compressor: blow dry bleached clay, blow empty the leftover oil in the press filter.