soybean oil production
Soybean oil is a kind of widely used vegetable oil. It is used by food industry in a variety of food products including salad dressings, sandwich spreads, margarine, bread, mayonnaise, non-dairy coffee creamers and snack foods. It is cheap, healthy and has high smoke point. It contains natural antioxidants and many nutrients like linoleic acid, Vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin A, carotene, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and rich lecithin.
How to Make Soybean Oil
The raw material for making soybean oil, soybean (or soya bean), is a low oil content crop, generally 11-20%. It is planted in many countries and areas like Argentina, Korea, Zambia, Mauritius, Ghana, Tanzania, Canada, China, etc. ABC Machinery is a professional soybean oil production trader and machinery equipment manufacturer. There are high-quality soybean oil presses and refiners. If you are interested in the soybean oil production process, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The soybean oil production (pressing) process
- Hot pressing: soybean—cleaning—crushing—swelling—extruding—drying—pressing
Soybean is screened by 12mesh/inch screen for getting rid of impurities, until the impurity content is less than 0.1%.
Then soybean enters a crusher: the crushing sieve adopts 1.5mesh hole.
After crushing, soybean is extruded, so that the moisture content of soybean reaches around 15%.
The aims of soybean extruding are:
To destroy cell tissues of soybeans so that the oil can easily flow out from intracellular;
To increase surface area for oilseeds, so that oil outlet area is increased, which greatly shortens the distance when oil leaves soya embryo.
After that, the soybean enters plate dryer for drying, until the moisture is within the range of 7-8% and temperature to 100 to 110 degrees; under such condition, raw material can enter the soybean oil expeller press for pressing. Cake thickness shall be controlled in 1-1.5 mm or so.
Small Soybean Oil Processing Line
- Cold pressing: The method includes pretreatment——low-temperature drying——peeling—— color sorting——tempering——cold pressing——filtering.
The soybean can be pressed the whole seed. But when you press it integratedly, remember to strictly control the moisture, general at 8%~10%, and pay attention to heat the oil press until temperature rise up to 80 degrees around can you press the soybean.In most industrial scale soybean oil mill plant, the soybean oil is processed by solvent extraction. We have built several soybean oil mill plants overseas. You can scroll down this page and send us an message regarding the solvent extraction soybean oil mill plant.
100TPD Soybean Oil Plant In Zambia
How to Improve the Soybean Oil Production
Soybean Oil Pressing Factory Supplier
- Firstly, intensively sorting the soybean, this is the basic factor to ensure the oil yield of soybean and even soybean oil quality. When sorting, remember to choose the clean fine soybean with no mildew and no broken.
- Secondly,remove impurities during pretreatment. Take every detail into consideration for the pretreatment of soybean. In the process of air drying for soybean, the straw, mud, sand etc. must be removed thoroughly.
- Thirdly, control the temperature of the oven cavity. In soybean steam frying process, pay attention to the control of the furnace. When it is medium well cooked, open the upper part of the stove mouth, seal the lower part wind gap, in order to control the fire. To avoid the fire too vigorous can avoid soybean being over fried, so that the taste and quality of oil will not be affected.
- Fourthly, choose high quality soybean oil press equipment. The equipment is directly related to the oil quality and oil yield. According to the survey, under equal soybean quality conditions, good soybean pressing machine can improve 2-3% of oil yield. This is seemingly insignificant, but many a little makes a mickle. For manufacturers of large quantities of soybean oil production and processing, it is also very tempting. Besides, good soybean oil press equipment also has longer service life than poor ones.
Video of Soybean Oil Pressing
To learn more about the output and quotation of soybean oil press, please fill in the form below carefully, and we will have professionals to provide you with satisfactory guidance!